Gaming is the most popular category in Entertainment. Many people like to play games on their Windows PC, Maac and Linux desktops. Gameboy Advance games are the most popular games and these games liked by many people. But, the main drawback is we need to buy 32-bit handheld video game console (which was developed, manufactured and marketed by Nintendo) to play these games.
So, here we have listed some Best GBA Emulators for all kind of Desktops, this articles is completely for gaming people.
7 Best GameBoy (GBA) Emulators for PC:
Here are the 7 best GBA (Gameboy Advance) emulators for Windows, Linux and Mac Operating Systems. These are the best and free Game Emulators available. You can download these Game Emulators from here.
1. VisualBoyAdvance Emulator:
VisualBoyAdvance (VBA) is the best free GBA Emulator for PC`s and this is available for many Operating Systems. Such as Windows, including Linux, BSD, Mac OS X, and BeOS. Also, the VisualBoyAdvance emulator has ported to AmigaOS 4, AROS, GameCube, Wii, webOS, and Zune HD.
- Can play Game Boy colour, Game Boy, and Gameboy Advance ROMs.
- You Export and import saved games to another PC.
- Joystick Support.
- Full-Screen mode and Screen capture support.
- Audio and Video recording.
- Upcoming Technology Breakthroughs and Scientific Inventions 2019.
- How to Browse Websites Offline? [Chrome Android].
2. mGBA Emulator for Windows:
mGBA is the best Gameboy Advance emulator Pc. This can be available for many platforms such as Windows, macOS, Ubuntu, Nintendo 3DS, Wii, and PlayStation Vita.
mGBA Emulator features:
- Compatible with NES Classic series.
- 4 player Local multi-pack link cable support.
- Extensive hardware-based emulation.
- Solar sensor emulation.
- Tilt sensor emulation and Rumble Pak emulation for games.
- Support for BPS/beat, IPS and UPS patching at runtime, including ROMs.
- Cheat code support and Save game states.
- Fast-forwarding and rewinding.
3. No$gba Emulator for PC:
With No$GBA Nintendo DS and NDS emulator, you can play your favourite Gameboy Advance games on PC. No$gba is available in 2 versions which are debugged version and gaming version. The main advantage is it can run both Windows and DOS Operating Systems.
No$gba GBA Emulator features:
- Multiplayer support.
- Multiple NDs ROM support.
- You can play GBA and DS games.
- Controller Support.
- Good best Graphics support.
4. Higan GBA Emulator for PC:
Higan is a multi-system GBA Game emulator for PC. It can support multiple OS such as FreeBSD 10.0+, Windows 7+ (32 and 64-bit), Linux 3.2+, and macOS X 10.7+. And anyone can easily install and use the Higan emulator on PC.
Higan GBA Emulator features:
- Supports full-screen.
- Can store cheat codes easily?
- Higan has SRAM and input settings.
- It can support a wide range of ROMs.
- It can support NES & SNES games.
- Easy to use and install on PC.
- 8 Advanced Robots Helping Humans, You May Don’t Know They Exist.
- Mobile phone security tips 2019: smartphone can spy on you.
5. RascalBoy Emulator for PC:
RascalBoy Gameboy Advance Games emulator is another best Game Emulator for PC. It has many interesting features also getting updates this will make RascalBoy Emulator more interesting. In size, it is very small and works fine and supports all kind of GBA ROMS. If you are a game lover you must try this on your PC.
RascalBoy Advance Emulator Features:
- RascalBoy Emulator has multiple language support.
- Also, this emulator supports multiplayer gaming.
- Small size Emulator ().
- Cheat code supported.
- Easy to operate.
6. BoycottAdvance Emulator:
BoycottAdvance is a best Nintendo Gameboy Advance Emulator for PC. It can run a wide range of commercial games and supports many GBA ROMS. But this can not emulate the classic Gameboy if you want to emulate classic Gameboy you need to use KiGB Emulator instead of BoycottAdvance Emulator.
Boycott Advance Emulator features:
- Highly optimized CPU emulation.
- Full speed on macOS.
- Video features including scaling and rotation.
- Supports DirectSound channel and Gameboy PSG.
Boycott Advance Emulator Enhancer features:
- USB joysticks and gamepads support.
- Full-screen mode support.
- Audio effects support.
- You can quickly open recent games.
7. BatGBA Emulator:
BatGBA emulator is best and free Gameboy Advance game emulator for PC. This simple and light version emulator has many features and it will run very smoothly on all PC configurations.
BatGBA Emulator features:
- BatGBA requires win9x or NT or 2000 or XP with direct-X 7 or later. And a BIOS image.
- A fast CPU (we recommend at least 800mhz).
- Sources are not available at the moment.
- Supports many kinds of ROMS and BIOS images.
These are the best Gameboy Advance Emulators for PC. And, all the above-mentioned Game Boy Advance Emulators are available for multi-platforms such as Windows, macOS and Linux.
Try any of this emulator and share your experience here in the comment section. Thanks in advance, keep sharing, follow us on social media for more latest updates.