In earlier days gaming is limited to console boxes and TV video games and the players are very less as compared to present days. After introducing Nintendo on 15th July 1983 the craze ware increased for games later Sony was introduced PlayStation on 3rd December 1984. Later the complete gaming was changed to the modern way and Microsoft has launched Xbox On 15th November 2001 for game lovers.
These inventions were taken a new era in gaming, people love to play games on gaming consoles like Nintendo, Sony Playstation and Microsoft Xbox. Now Xbox also integrated into Windows Operating systems, this is the default feature in the latest Operation Systems from technology giant Microsoft. Also, check the Gameboy (GBA) emulators for Android.
2020’s Best GameBoy (GBA) emulators for Android:
In the 20th century, the most advanced and powerful mobile operating system was introduced on smartphones. This is the major change in the mobile industry, due to free availability, open-source and many customizations. This makes people love this Linux based mobile operating system called Android.
Android made gaming easy on palm-sized smartphones, now you can play high-end mobile games to small puzzle games on Android devices.
ClassisBoy Android emulator is the powerful all-in-one game emulator for Android devices, it supports a wide range of Games such as PlayStation1 (PS1), Nintendo 64 (N64), GameBoy Advance, GameBoy Classic (GB), GameBoy Color (GBC), and many more.
- External joystick support.
- Maximum 4 players support.
- Auto-save and restore game state.
EmuBox is the fast game emulator available for Android and runs all your old game ROMs. This is also, an all-in-one game emulator for Android that supports a wide range of games.
- Emulated GBA, GBC, NES, PSX, NDS games on Android.
- Multi emulator with the material design.
- Fast forward support.
- Save and load/restore a game from any state.
- Setting to optimize performance.
3. My Boy! Emulator:
My Boy! is the best-paid GBA emulator as compared to many other paid emulators, it has 4.6-star ratings on play store. And the most downloaded emulator for Android. It runs all Game Boy Advance games on almost all range of Android smartphones (low-end to high-end configurations).
- Fastest emulation and smooth performance across all devices.
- Integrated battery saving system.
- No BIOS file needed to play a game.
- OpenGL and normal rendering.
- Save the game at any stage and start from there later.
- Sync saved games to Google Drive.
- External controllers support.
4. The Zafiro Simulator – Glass Edition:
The Zafiro Simulator is the ultimate free GBA emulator for your Android, it has 4.7-star ratings on play store.
- Guarantee 60 fps on any old hardware configuration.
- Fastest emulator on any device.
- Fast forward and slow-motion.
- Save and restore the Game state.
GBA.emu is the paid emulator with advanced emulation features, it has 4.5-star ratings on play store. It has many built-in features and gives good performance across all devices.
- Based on VBA-M r1097.
- Designed and tested on Samsung, Sony, Nexus devices.
- No BIOS file needed.
- Cheat code support.
- Screen orientation support.
6. John GBA:
John GBA emulator is available in two modes such as paid and free versions. The difference between these two is free version contains ads and the paid version does not serve ads. Here are download links for both, also feature are listed below.
- Original GBA engine.
- Supports cheat codes.
- You can search Game files stored in the device.
- Save and restore the game state.
- Fast forward and slow motion.
- Sync to DropBox.
- No ads and no internet connection required (available in paid version).
RetroArch is the best opensource GBA emulator for Android devices. You can download and install it for free from below download link.
- You can remap keys as per your requirement.
- It supports cheat codes.
- Multi-language support.
- Timely updates.
GBC.emu is the open-source and advanced GameBoy (color) emulator for Android. It was tested on Samsung, Sony and many other Android devices.
- Supports cheat codes.
- Backup and restore the game state.
- Works on any screen orientation.
- Supports Wii controls.
9. My OldBoy:
My OldBoy emulator comes in two modes one is paid and another one is free, the free version serves ads and paid comes with full features with zero ads. It has a 4.6-star rating on Google play store and downloaded many users.
- Compatible with all games.
- Battery saving mode helps to play a long time.
- Save games at any time and restore it later.
- IPS/UPS ROM patching.
- External game controller support.
- Remapping the game controller keys.
These are the top Gameboy Advance (GBA) Emulators for Android. Try any of this emulator and share your experience here in the comment section. Thanks in advance, keep sharing, follow us on social media for more latest updates.