If you are looking for Android emulators to run your favorite Android apps & games on your PC? Here we have enlisted 12 Best Android Emulators For Windows PC, which we have tried & tested to bring you the best one to run Android apps on Windows PC. You can try these all are free and easy to install and use. Take a look at the list…
12 Best Android Emulators 2021 for Windows PC:
BlueStacks is developed by the American Technology Company. This is the best Android Emulator for Windows PC and it is easy and simple to use. BlueStacks allows you to run Android Applications on PCs running on Microsoft Windows.
This Android Emulator is available for both 32bit and 64bit Windows PCs. Check PC recommendations to install BlueStacks.
- Operating System: Windows any version.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processors with virtualization extensions (VT/SVM) enabled in the BIOS.
- RAM: Above 4GB RAM.
- HDD: Minimum 4GB Disk Space required.
- Administrator rights must have on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- How to Factory Reset and Securely Wipe Your Android Phone
- How to transfer large files from Android to PC without USB?
- How to protect your privacy and personal data online?
Remix OS Player:
Remix OS Player is another Android Emulator for Windows PCs, this is well optimized for Android Gaming.
Remix OS player features:
- Multi-Gaming: You can play multiple games at a time. This is very useful for hardcore gamers.
- Stay up to date: Remix OS players will get updated frequently. Users can get the latest and instant updates.
- Groundbreaking performance: Remix OS Player works on the latest Android Studio technology will give you the best of it.
- One-click setup. One-click start: You can set up this in one click, and also start with one single click.
Recommended System requirements:
- Windows 7 or newer version (64-bit and 32-bit).
- Core i3 (We Recommend Core i5 and Core i7). No support for AMD Chipsets.
- Minimum 4GB RAM.
- Minimum 8GB Storage (We Recommend 16GB).
- Enabled Virtualization Technology in BIOS settings.
ARChon – Android Emulator for Chrome OS:
How to Run Android Applications on Chrome OS? If you have the same question? Now you can use ARCHon for Chrome OS. ARCHon converts the APK using tools like Chrome-APK or ARCHon Converter for Android.
AMIDuOS is the fastest Android Emulator for all Windows PCs. It gives a full Android experience, Application Compatibility, Best Performance, Multi-device support and Tablet, and DeskTop features.
Ko Player is the best and free Android Emulator for PCs. It will allow all Android Applications to run smoothly on Windows systems. Ko Player built on X86 architecture and supports advanced features such as OpenGL hardware acceleration, runs faster, stable and app compatibility when compared to other Android Emulators.
Oracle VM Virtual Box is a free and open-source Android emulator for Windows PCs, and this is developed by Oracle Corporation. Virtual Box is available for Intel, AMD 32-bit, and 64-bit Chipsets. Virtual Box is the only professional virtualization software available for free under the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2. Currently, Oracle VM VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux, Macintosh, and Solaris hosts. And it supports a large number of guest operating systems. Supported Operating Systems Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10). DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4, 2.6, 3.x and 4.x), Solaris and OpenSolaris, OS/2, and OpenBSD.
Youwave is the simple Android Emulator for Pc and gives good performance and user experience. It is very easy to install and import your favorite Applications.
- Supports Android 5.1 Lollipop and 4.0 ICS.
- Runs on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- SD card functionality (enables game saving).
- Enables multi-player online games.
- Dynamic rotating – phone-like instant response.
- Volume control buttons.
Android Studio Emulator:
Android Studio Emulator comes with an official Android Studio. And Android Studio is Android’s official IDE (Integrated Development Environment). The main purpose of the Android Studio Emulator is to test your applications before release. You can download the Android Studio Emulator from the below link.
Memu App Player:
Memu App Player is the best Android emulator for PCs to play mobile games. It can provide excellent performance and gives the best user experience. Also Memu Player supports various system (PCs) configurations.
System Requirements for MEmu App Player:
- X86/X64 Processor (Supports both Intel and AMD).
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Display driver with OpenGL 2.0 or above, though OpenGL 4.3 is recommended.
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) should be enabled in UEFI or BIOS.
- Minimum 2GB RAM, we recommend 4GB for the best performance.
- Minimum 2GB free disk space.
Andyroid Best Android Emulator:
- It provides seamless sync between desktop and mobile devices.
- Connects Windows or Mac with Android apps for launching, push notifications, and storage.
- Enables app download from any desktop browser direct to Andy OS.
- Ensures most up to date Android OS at all times.
- Brings your favorite communication and entertainment mobile apps to the desktop.
Nox App Player:
Nox App Player is the perfect and best Android Emulator for PCs to run Android Apps such as Games etc. This is more stable than BlueStacks. Nox App Player supports Windows (10/8/7/Vista/XP) and Mac Operating Systems.
Nox App Player Features:
- A simple interface makes the app easy to use.
- Intuitive keyboard mapping app and game controls.
- Support for multiple control devices.
- A stable and reliable platform.
- Based on Android 4.4.2.
- X86/AMD Compatible.
Genymotion Android Emulator:
Genymotion is a cross-platform Android emulator for developers, engineers, and home users. Using Genymotion you can develop, test, and promote your Android applications.
- Emulation of 40+ Android devices.
- You can access all Android versions.
- Unlimited App Installations.
- Genymotion works on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X.
- Genymotion is compatible with Android SDK Tools such as Eclipse and Android Studio.
- Types of Cyber-Attacks Aiming Towards Remote Workers & Potential Preventive Tips.
- How to Hide Your IP Address And Stay Anonymous to Break Online Restrictions?
- AI vs Human Intelligence: Is all that fear worth it? Everything You Should Know!